Key Facts and Information
- Mining operations commenced at Tomingley in January 2014.
- Pouring of the first gold bar occurred on 14 February 2014.
- Mining and processing reached full 1Mtpa design capacity in May 2014.
- The four open cut pits at Tomingley are Wyoming One, Wyoming Three (completed), Caloma and Caloma Two. Underground mining is expected to commence in 2017.
- The output of the 1Mtpa operation is between 50,000 to 70,000 ounces of gold per year.
- Mining is expected to continue until around 2022.
- TGO is undertaking progressive rehabilitation of the site as viable.
Want to know more?
Access to environmental and management reports